Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison - Nothing done in 4 months

5 of 6 Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison reviews

Update added by user Mar 29, 2012

I went for a deposition, I had to laugh when insurance co offered 7,500.00 to settle.I am sure the insurance co.

now realizes they are totally liable.And bound by California law not MA.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2012

I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers comp case so mishandled the insurance obviously does not even know I have a lawyer.I had to send my copy of WC temp benefits denial to one of the people that run interference for them.

I am 4 months into my case without a word and not 1 thin dime have i received in temp benefits.

I am scheduled to take a epidural Monday so I can work because I am next to being homeless.I am being forced through no representation back to work hurt or become homeless.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Workers Compensation
Review category
Lawyers
review #300231 by
Had an experience with Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 6 Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Hurtandfrustrated

Oct 01, 2013 #724284

I have had the same treatment from this "Law Firm" ! I have had them supposedly working on my case since Feb 2013 I have recived a letter from the workers comp insurance stating that I needed to pick a doctor from the MPN I notified the "Law Firm" and they said they were looking into which medical provider I should go to within the network that I should continue to see their doctor until they find one . I was unaware that the insurance had accepted my claim at this time so I continue to see their doctor and stay on state disability which I feel I should be getting workers comp benifits. I went to a deposition hearing and didn't even have an attorney it was his assistant,I have never even spoke to my attorney ever it's always his assistant I'm supposed to see a AME doctor in a couple of weeks I feel as though the firm has done a poor job in representing me . I just received a letter from insurance company and it stated if I didn't pick a doctor that they will deny all the current doctor I have information on my case and will expedite a hearing with the WCAB . I called the "Law Firm" and told them this and they asked me to fax them a copy so I did then I get a call from the attorney's assistant and they said give them another coue weeks to find a doctor I have given them six months I don't know what else to do I wish I would of never hired this firm they do nothing for you in my opinion. I'm very frustrated I could of kept my home if I had my benifits back in June but they... Show more

0 0 Reply
jrosenthal

Aug 14, 2012 #528631

Hey... you need to contact jrosenthal101@gmail.com. There is a class action forming because of this firm. Contact and provide your information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison.
Filing a new complaint about
×