Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison - Nothing done in 4 months
Update added by user Mar 29, 2012
I went for a deposition, I had to laugh when insurance co offered 7,500.00 to settle.I am sure the insurance co.
now realizes they are totally liable.And bound by California law not MA.
Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2012
I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers comp case so mishandled the insurance obviously does not even know I have a lawyer.I had to send my copy of WC temp benefits denial to one of the people that run interference for them.
I am 4 months into my case without a word and not 1 thin dime have i received in temp benefits.
I am scheduled to take a epidural Monday so I can work because I am next to being homeless.I am being forced through no representation back to work hurt or become homeless.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Workers Compensation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."