Update by user Mar 29, 2012

I went for a deposition, I had to laugh when insurance co offered 7,500.00 to settle. I am sure the insurance co.

now realizes they are totally liable. And bound by California law not MA.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2012

I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers comp case so mishandled the insurance obviously does not even know I have a lawyer. I had to send my copy of WC temp benefits denial to one of the people that run interference for them.

I am 4 months into my case without a word and not 1 thin dime have i received in temp benefits.

I am scheduled to take a epidural Monday so I can work because I am next to being homeless. I am being forced through no representation back to work hurt or become homeless.

Comments

I have had the same treatment from this "Law Firm" ! I have had them supposedly working on my case since Feb 2013 I have recived a letter from the workers comp insurance stating that I needed to pick a doctor from the MPN I notified the "Law Firm" and they said they were looking into which medical provider I should go to within the network that I should continue to see their doctor until they find one .

I was unaware that the insurance had accepted my claim at this time so I continue to see their doctor and stay on state disability which I feel I should be getting workers comp benifits. I went to a deposition hearing and didn't even have an attorney it was his assistant,I have never even spoke to my attorney ever it's always his assistant I'm supposed to see a AME doctor in a couple of weeks I feel as though the firm has done a poor job in representing me . I just received a letter from insurance company and it stated if I didn't pick a doctor that they will deny all the current doctor I have information on my case and will expedite a hearing with the WCAB .

I called the "Law Firm" and told them this and they asked me to fax them a copy so I did then I get a call from the attorney's assistant and they said give them another coue weeks to find a doctor I have given them six months I don't know what else to do I wish I would of never hired this firm they do nothing for you in my opinion. I'm very frustrated I could of kept my home if I had my benifits back in June but they never followed through findings an MPN doctor so I am getting pennies from the state that I am greatful to get !

Hey... you need to contact jrosenthal101@gmail.com.

There is a class action forming because of this firm. Contact and provide your information.